For those who would like to be in Aqaba City earlier than the scheduled departing time, please confirm with the staff for seating availability.
- 7:30am: Buses will be located at the Jet parking area, near the 7th circle.
- 8:00am sharp: Buses will depart for Aqaba.
- 12:30pm: Arrive at Aqaba .
- 3:00pm: Hotel check in.
Participants who wish to arrive in Aqaba at noon need to confirm with Run Jordan to ensure availability of seats.
- 2:30pm: Buses will be located at the Jet parking area, near the 7th circle.
- 3:00pm sharp: Buses will depart for Aqaba.
- 7:30pm: Arrive at Aqaba and check-in at Hotel.
Marathon Race Day
- 6:00am: Gathering point for the 21km race in front of Intercontinatal Hotel.
- 7:00am: Start of 21km in front of Intercontinatal Hotel
- 7:30am: Gathering point for the 10km in JETT square.
- 9:00am: Start of 10km Fun Run from Ayla project.
- 9:00am: Gathering for the 4.2km Kids Run in JETT square.
- 10:00am: Start of the 4.2 Kids Run.
- 10:45am: Awards ceremony @ Al Thawra Square.
- 12:00am: Race finishes and the timing system is shut off.
- 12:00 pm sharp: Hotel check-out
- 3:30 pm sharp: Buses will return to Amman from the Jett Bus parking area.
Rules and General Information:
- Temperature in Aqaba will be 20-25 ºC.
- The road is marked every 1km.
- Water is available at the start and finish line, and every 3km on the race route.
- Runners can leave their labeled luggage in the luggage bus at the starting points.
- Runners must pin their numbers on the front of their shirts (the timing chip is attached to the number) for check-in. Any runner who crosses the finish line without a bib number will be disqualified.
- Ambulances and police patrol officers will be available to ensure the safety of runners.
- If the runner feels unwell and needs help, organizers will be available for help.
- There will be a check points on the route for all races.
- Toilets are available at the starting point of the 21 km (half-marathon), 10km, 4.2km, as well as along the route & at the finish line.
- The road will be reopened to traffic at 12:00 am, no race times will be recoreded after 12:00 am.